All the news you may have missed.
Democrats launched a final pathetic effort to stop Kavanaugh’s confirmation this week.
- Democrats Lob a Hail Mary Shot at Kavanaugh With Laundry List of Questions
- Activists Threatening and Trying to Bribe Senator Collins and Staff Over Kavanaugh Vote
- Hillary tweets Kamala Harris’ Big Lie about Kavanaugh and birth control days after it’s thoroughly debunked
When the questions didn’t work, they got really nasty.
- Sen. Feinstein Sends Secret Letter About Kavanaugh to FBI
- Kavanaugh on post-hearing hit: “I categorically and unequivocally deny this allegation”
- Will Democrats turn Kavanaugh “into the determined angry partisan they falsely imagined him to be all along”?
This is what real collusion looks like.
- John Kerry Should be Made to Answer for His Meetings in Iran
- Latest Strzok and Page Texts Show Others ‘Leaking Like Mad’ Right Before Mueller Probe
- Some dare call it sabotage: The effort to undermine the Trump administration
The paper of record.
An absolute disgrace.
Return of the Creepy Porn Lawyer.
- “I’m into humiliation porn, that’s why I watch you on CNN.”
- Would Democrats Really Nominate the Creepy Porn Lawyer in 2020?
- European Union Parliament Votes to Sanction Hungary Due to ‘Breaches of the EU’s Core Values’
- Sweden Faces Deadlock as Nationalist Party Gains in Sunday’s Elections
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.