All the news you may have missed.
The first crop of candidates running for the left is already taking shape.
- Cynthia Nixon Tries to Turn Andrew Cuomo into Rick Lazio
- The so-called midterm ‘blue wave’ forced to contend with real life data
- Eric Holder: I’ll Run for President if I Believe I can Unify the Country
And the old crop won’t leave the stage.
- Hillary Blasts (Misogynist) Critics For Telling Her To Shut Up and Go Away
- Hillary Earned Less For College Speech Than “Snooki” From Jersey Shore
Trump keeps plowing ahead.
- Trump reversing direction on Obama-era fuel economy standards
- Trump Finally Cans VA Secretary David Shulkin
- Trump’s approval rise may signal that #TheResistance now is politically counterproductive
New details emerging here.
- Team for Orlando Shooter’s Wife Seeking Mistrial After They Learned His Father Worked With FBI
- Pulse Nightclub Shooter Planned to Target Disney, Was Spooked by Cops and Shot Up Nightclub Instead
- Pulse Nightclub Shooter’s Wife Found Not Guilty for Aiding Her Husband
Not a good sign.
- China indicates North Korea ready for “denuclearization” after visit
- German Defense Minister Seeks ‘Reconciliation’ with Taliban
- North Korea’s Supreme Leader Makes Surprise Visit to China
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.