Why is the left always allowed to decide who gets to speak on college campuses?
- Will Katie Pavlich at UW Madison be the Next Berkeley?
- Student Government at Cornell Passes Resolution Condemning ‘Hate Speech’
- Black Lives Matter Students Shut Down ACLU Free Speech Event
The left controls higher ed but plays the little guy.
- Librarian at NYU Endorses Antifa Violence
- Racial Justice March Held at Colby College
- California Student Swipes MAGA Hat, Launches Into Incoherent Anti-America Tirade
Nothing they do is deemed out of bounds.
- Antifa Members Allegedly Stalking College Republicans at Berkeley
- Drexel University Prof Blames Las Vegas Shooting on ‘Trumpism’ and White Men
- Ithaca College Prof Claims ‘God Bless America’ is a Warmongering Song
Compare and contrast.
- Members of Cornell’s Marching Band Kneel Before Football Game
- College of the Ozarks Refuses to Play Opponents Who Kneel for Anthem
What could go wrong?
How nice for them.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.