Russian Obsessions Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, July 16, 2017 at 07:30am 1 Comment
Democrats and media had their latest “We’ve got him now!” moment this week but it’s already falling flat.
- Trump Jr. emails show amateurishness, but not “collusion” or illegality
- Scarborough Compares Trump to Nixon just before Resignation
- ‘For the love of God, treason is defined in the Constitution. This is not treason.’
Other scandals just aren’t as important.
- Hey @JoeNBC, we have answer for you: Ukraine helped Hillary with Oppo Research
- CNN’s Camerota Dismisses DNC/Ukraine Oppo Effort as “Red Herring”
- Linda Sarsour declares legal Jihad on people who “defame my character”
Liberal media is part of the resistance.
- Finally, Mosul Liberated From ISIS
- Germany Invites Iranian Connected Imams to Conduct Anti-Terrorism Workshops
- Long-standing China-India Border Dispute Deepens
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
The biggest mistake of Trump Jr seems to be that he didn’t use a surrogate.
Of course, using a surrogate would make it a conspiracy, which doesn’t seem like a better result.