Marx on Campus Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 07:30am 4 Comments
The academic left’s romantic fascination with Marx continues.
- Marxist Wisconsin Prof Makes Six Figures Teaching About Inequality
- UW Madison Now Offering Course on the Evils of Capitalism
As does the circus at Evergreen State.
- Low Enrollment at Evergreen State College Threatens School’s Future
- Anti-Political Correctness Protesters Go to Evergreen State College, Leftists Respond Predictably
#Antifa begins spraying free speech group in faces when they meet; police moves in to separate the two groups. #olympia #Evergreen pic.twitter.com/HGMAnI18t6
— Andy C. Ngo (@MrAndyNgo) June 16, 2017
There’s so much racial harmony on campus these days.
- Prof Says White Marble Artwork Contributes to White Supremacy
- U. Chicago Students Demand Reparations for Slavery
What liberal bias?
- UMass Amherst Offers “Resistance Studies Initiative”
- Students and Faculty Angry About Mike Pence Visit to Florida International U.
- U. Washington Prof Claims Stress Over Trump’s Election Will Impact Evolution
- Rolling Stone Settles With UVA Frat For $1.65 Million Over False Rape Story
- Old Dominion U. ‘Safe Space Committee’ Concerned About ‘Heterosexism’
- UC Berkeley to Spend $2.7 Million Building ‘Gender Inclusive’ Locker Room
- Oxford Lets Female Students Take Exam at Home Because Equality or Something
This is all going to crash.
- Seven Universities in Illinois Downgraded by Moody’s
- Vassar College Student Government Heavily in Debt
Just a thought.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
The Antifa are getting more and more violent in their intimidation. Their tweets are highlighting the knife sales from their website and showing graphics of stabbing Nazis with bayonets.
At some point they are going to get the violence they crave. And, Conservatives will be blamed.
They’ve turned the colleges into indoctrination camps. Cut off the funding now.
HR 899 by Rep. Thomas Massie can’t be enacted soon enough.
Marxism is about the complicated, high-minded ideas they sell when they need to win elections to get into power. Stalinist violence is what reveals to us what will happen should they get that power. We are not dealing with Marxism today but Stalinism.
Armand Hammer, Occidental founder and friend of every Soviet leader in his lifetime, once revealed that Lenin told him that communism died after the Bolshevik Revolution. The Bolsheviks (those who advocated “big” strongman leadership) defeated the Menschoviks (who believed in government by committee aka communism) were chased out of Russia. Lenin then eliminated the Bolsheviks to consolidate his personal power. Lenin was never about communism. He was about being dictator.
Should today’s globalists succeed in eliminating nations and democracies, they can expect a “consolidation” of their ranks to ensue. Only the most ruthless of them, eventually just one, can win that game and as we know, “dem wit da guns make da rules”. I wonder who that most ruthless person will prove to be? Zuckerberg? Bezos? Cook? Slim? The Google guys? No. Being the easiest to take down, they will be among the first to go. Money is not guns. Some of their friends already have the guns to take their money away. My bet is on them.