If you thought campus leftists would eventually calm down about Trump, you were wrong.
- American University Prof: Russian Meddling Means We Need Another Election
- Student Socialists Plan Nationwide Inauguration Day Walkout Over Trump
- Counseling Services Still Being Offered to Penn State Students Over Election
Georgetown is having a really tough time.
- Georgetown Tells Students They Can’t House Trump Inauguration Protesters
- Anti-Trump Protesters Invade Classrooms at Georgetown
Compare and contrast.
- St. Louis U. Hosting Series on ‘Privilege, Whiteness, and Racism’
- Swarthmore College Course Asks: Is God a White Supremacist?
Who cares about free speech?
All leftism, all the time.
- Social Justice Workshops Required for Students at Marquette
- Students Who Want College to Act Like Their Parents Will Ultimately Regret it
- Pierce College Puyallup Students: Gender Neutral Bathrooms Not Up To Standards
Some good news.
- Norwich University Students Proud to be Part of Inauguration
- Campus Carry Revisited by North Carolina Lawmakers
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.