Pronoun Wars Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 09:00am 3 Comments
A professor at the University of Toronto has decided not to use genderless pronouns. That’s a big problem for some people on campus.
Some people just can’t handle free speech.
- Tufts Student Treated Horribly by Classmates for Launching Free Speech Campaign
- College Democrats Celebrate Vandalism of Pro-Life Display at Marquette U.
- UCLA Students Drown Out Woman Talking About Child Killed by Illegal Immigrant
Happy Halloween, everyone!
- U. Florida to Offer Counseling for Students Triggered by Halloween Costumes
- UMass Warns Students About ‘Cultural Appropriation’ in Halloween Costumes
The Rolling Stone/UVA case is underway.
- Writer of False Rolling Stone Story About Gang Rape at UVA Admits ‘Errors’
- Former UVA Dean Speaks Out on False Rolling Stone Gang Rape Story
- Recent Harvard Law Grad argues term “defamation” is “deeply sexist, racist, and whorephobic”
- Harvard Law Dean prevents student newspaper from publishing her interview
Trump on campus.
- SUNY Prof With Reliable Election Model Predicts 87% Chance of Trump Win
- Liberty U. Students Say They Still Support Trump
- Student Wears Trump Hat at Rutgers, Gets Treated Exactly As You’d Expect
Hillary on campus.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
If I may, there’s this as well:
AY Gettysburg College, “Students told term ‘be a man’ represents toxic masculinity”
I loved your earlier post about “His Majesty” as a preferred pronoun:
This kid nailed it… every conservative college student who is fed up with the PC bullshit should register “His Majesty” or “Her Majesty” as their “preferred pronoun” (what a colossal load of horse-shit that is, I laugh just typing the words).
Just bury these PC morons in their own idiocy.
There are so many non PC pronouns that would describe the people in the photograph.