The news you may have missed during this long weekend.
America turned 240 on Monday, July 4.
- Ronald Reagan’s Independence Day Radio Address to the Nation (1983)
- Remembering John Adams’ Support of the Declaration of Independence
The FBI finally interviewed Hillary over her emails.
- FBI Interviews Hillary About Email Scandal for Over Three Hours
- Will FBI recommend prosecuting Hillary? (READER POLL)
- Hillary: I found out about tarmac summit “in the news” and “hindsight’s 20-20”
A former Green Beret analyzed the Benghazi report while a Benghazi widow rightfully said the former Secretary of State “has no right to tell me to move on.”
- Benghazi Widow: Hillary has no right to tell me to move on.
- Special Ops Veteran Analyses Full #Benghazi Report
More Palestinian violence against Jews.
- Palestinian War of Terror – Israeli father of 10 murdered in front of his family
- Peace Problem – Palestinians teach young children to hate and kill
- Mother of Palestinian who murdered 13-year-old girl: “My son is a hero. He made me proud.”
Despite this, Israel provided protection to Muslims who prayed at Temple Mount as Ramadan ends. Our very own Miriam Elman could not go to the site.
- ISIS Terrorists Murder Over 120 in Baghdad
- Senate hearings on Obama admin’s “willful blindness” to radical Islam
More Democrat fails.
- Democrats’ Proposed Platform Plank Smacks Climate Change Skeptics
- Much-touted Start-Up NY programs spent over $53 million to create just 441 jobs
The world lost Elie Wiesel, Holocaust survivor and Nobel Peace Prize Laureate.
- Elie Wiesel, Holocaust Survivor and Nobel Peace Prize Laureate, Dies at Age 87
- The Importance of Elie Wiesel’s “Night”
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.