We are beginning to see plenty of examples of people pushing back on the left’s woke agenda in education.
- Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders Bans CRT in Schools, Use of ‘Latinx’ in State Government
- Legendary Prof. Mark J. Perry Explains How He Fights Politically-Correct Campus Bigotry
- Some Parents Seek Deprogrammers for Their ‘Woke’ Brainwashed Kids
There are plenty of legal challenges.
- Lawsuit Filed Challenging Affirmative Action in Texas Public Medical Schools
- School System in Portland, ME, Facing Racial Discrimination Lawsuit
There is still alot of work to be done. The left’s ideology is in everything.
- Analysis: The Destructive Power Of ‘Diversity, Equity and Inclusion’ Doesn’t Stop At Higher Education
- DEI Summit at Portland State U. Features Race-Based Tables
- Study: U Cal Education Schools Indoctrinate Future Teachers in Critical Race Theory Exploiting ‘Ethnic Studies’
It’s in sports.
- Yale Male Transgender Swimmer Joins Men’s Team and Consistently Loses
- Former College Soccer Player Who Claimed She Was Benched for not Kneeling for BLM Wins $100K Settlement
It’s in medicine.
- Yale University’s School of Medicine Prioritizes Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Washington U. St. Louis School of Medicine Hosts ‘Anti-Racism Task Force’
It’s in the arts.
- U. South Florida Sponsors Art Exhibition on ‘Reproductive Justice’
- UNC-Chapel Hill Bars White Students From New Art Club Called ‘Earthtones’
The left is not going to go quietly.
This must also be challenged.
- ‘Liberated Ethnic Studies’ Activists Want to Instill ‘Anti-Israel Content Into Schools’
- Anti-Israel Leftists in Academia Are Taking Over Jewish Studies
Public pressure helps.
- Stanford U. Rethinks ‘Harmful Language’ List That Included the Word ‘American’
- Libs of TikTok Blamed After High School Cancels Drag Show
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.