Biden’s Year of Failure Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 08:00am 2 Comments
Biden is getting absolutely savaged in the polls. His presidency is already being described as a failure.
- Poll: Majority of Americans Think Biden’s First Year in Office Has Been a Failure
- Putin Would Not Have Moved Against Ukraine If Trump Were Still President, Say 62 Percent of Americans Polled
- Did CDC Revise Mask Guidelines to Help Mask Biden’s Failing Presidency?
Walls work now?
The situation in Ukraine is out of control.
- LIVE: Putin Attacks Ukraine, The West Will Respond With Sanctions, Strongly Worded Letters
- LIVE BLOG: Ukraine Arms Citizens Against Russia, Zelensky Gets Radio Silence From NATO
- Zelenskyy Rejects Biden Admin Offer to Evacuate Kyiv: “I Need Ammunition, Not a Ride” (Updates)
CNN hardest hit.
- New York Investigation of Trump’s Business Falling Apart as Two Prosecutors Resign From Manhattan DA Office
Even liberals in California are tired of crime.
- LA Prosecutors and Hollywood Elite Back Recall of DA George Gascón
- California Adult Transgender Child Molester Brags About Light Sentence in Juvenile Facility
- L.A. Deputy DA: Gascón Knew About Child Molester Tubbs Jail Calls Before Light Sentencing
More fallout from the Canada protests.
- If You Have Assets At Canadian Financial Institutions, You’re Nuts
- Ottawa Mayor Wants to Sell Confiscated Freedom Convoy Vehicles
- Trudeau Revokes the Emergencies Act, Financial Institutions Can Unlock Accounts
The media is still awful.
- Turley: Media Ignoring Durham Findings Only Because They ‘Refute Years of Prior Coverage’
- CNN Paying a Lot Less Attention to FOX News After Zucker Resignation
- Media Blames Trump After Joe Biden’s Russia Policy Fails to Deter Vladimir Putin
- Israel Rated More Democratic Than the U.S., Spain, Italy, and South Africa – Amnesty Int’l Hardest Hit
Red wave incoming?
- Voting Data in Texas Suggests the Hispanic Shift to the GOP is Real
- Michael Bloomberg Warns Democrats They’re Headed for a ‘Wipeout’ in November
- China Eyes Taiwan As Biden Fiddles On Ukraine
- Iceland to End All Covid Restrictions Friday
- The UK Govt Accepts COVID Lab Leak Theory ‘Behind Closed Doors’
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Biden’s year of failure week:
When Biden was told, he said, “A year of failure? I can do better than that. I can do four at least. And just in case, I have a backup.”
When asked about his backup, he said, “Kamala! She blows the competition out of the water.”
We have to start demanding this corrupt incompetent bastard resign. And now.