All the news you may have missed.
History was an important theme in the news this week. On ‘The View,’ Condoleezza Rice offered an important lesson.
And in New York City, they are erasing history.
All eyes are on Virginia.
- Kamala Harris Records Cringe Campaign Video for Terry McAuliffe That Will Air at 300 Virginia Churches
- Terry McAuliffe’s Colossal Blunder Earns Him the Ire of Parents
- Desperate Virginia Democrats Accuse Glenn Youngkin of ‘Anti-Semitism’ for Criticizing George Soros
Speaking of George Soros…
You don’t say.
- Biden Administration Admits There Are Far More Americans Stranded in Afghanistan Than They Said Previously
It’s like it’s all just theater.
We’re following the Ahmaud Arbery case.
- Ahmaud Arbery Case: Seven Facts the Jury Will (Probably) Never Hear
- LIVE: Ahmaud Arbery Case Day 1
- LIVE: Ahmaud Arbery Case Day 2
People have had enough.
- Across the State, Thousands of California Parents Protest Student COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
- The Constitutional Conservative Argument For State-Level Bans On Businesses’ Vaccine Mandates
- San Fran In-N-Out Shutdown After Refusal ‘to Become the Vaccination Police’
This is just wrong.
Compare and contrast.
- China Tests Nuclear-Capable Hypersonic Missile
- State Dept. Celebrates ‘International Pronouns Day’ as China and Russia Increase Their Strength
Give if you can!
- Report: Israel Approves $1.5 Billion Budget for Possible Strike on Iran’s Nuclear Weapons Sites
- China Economy Slows Amid Power Cuts and Real Estate Crisis
- Report: Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Behind Massive Hacking Campaign in the U.S.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.