Political Heresy Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
The political left on campus spent the last four years protesting the outcome of the 2016 election, but 2020 is different because shut up.
- U. Oregon Students Want College Republicans Removed From Campus for Attending ‘Stop the Steal’ Rally
- Rutgers Prof Who Thinks ‘Language Matters’ Compares Republicans to ‘Fecal Matter’
- U. Iowa Student Charged With ‘Professional Misconduct’ for Challenging Criticism of Trump Order
If you want to succeed in higher education, become obsessed with race.
- University of Virginia Employees Forming ‘Anti-Racism’ Union
- Students at U. Ottawa Hold Sit-in to Demand Concrete Action on Racism
Or face the consequences.
Why is only one of these schools changing its name?
- Trustees of Dixie State University Vote to Drop ‘Dixie’ From Name
- University Founder Johns Hopkins Revealed as Slave Owner
Check it out.
Higher ed is on a hiring spree for high level Democrats.
- Tennessee State University Hires Al Sharpton as a Guest Lecturer
- Kamala Harris’s Husband Hired to Teach at Georgetown University Law Center
And diversity administrators.
Compare and contrast.
- Student Journalist Faced Investigation for Reattaching Note to Staff Member’s Door
- University of Texas Names Journalism Award After Fake News Godfather Dan Rather
Teaching about oppression by force.
Mao would be proud.
I would rather be governed by the first 200 people in the Boston phone book.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
From that list of topics there is no shot we are not headed to Hell in a hand basket
Mike sorry I wrecked your thread
Higher “education” institutions have just become little gulags of agitprop.
I will save a bundle sending my kids to learn trades or something that contributes to society, and they will make a bundle, especially with no tuition debt albatross around their necks.