All the news you may have missed.
Isn’t it curious how Democrats keep getting caught breaking the rules they want to impose on everyone?
- Austin Mayor Tells Public to Stay at Home from Timeshare in Cabo San Lucas
- LA County Supervisor Votes To Ban Outdoor Dining, Hours Before Dining Outdoors
- SoCal Restaurant Owner Mocks Gov. Newsom in Hot Take Over ‘French Laundry’ Dining
The lockdowns are ruining people’s lives.
We all knew this.
- Video: Nancy Pelosi Admits She Deliberately Stalled Relief Bill, Now Will Compromise Since Trump Lost
Of course he does.
- Biden Plans to Reenter Iran Nuclear Deal Without New Conditions, May Rollback Sanctions
- Biden Tells CNN He’s Down for a 100-Day Mask Mandate
Trump fights on.
- Appeals Court Approves Trump Diverting Pentagon Funds To Border Wall Construction
- Trump Campaign Alleges ‘Unlawful and Unconstitutional Acts’ by State Officials in Wisconsin Recount Lawsuit
Our media is a joke.
- Media Rushes to Defend Biden Press Sec. Jen Psaki Over Hammer and Sickle Hat
- CNN Finally Publishes Article Revealing China’s Shameful Handling of Early Stages of COVID-19
Is this a college campus or a presidential administration?
- Biden Treasury Pick Janet Yellen Promises to Use Department to Address Race, Gender and the ‘Climate Crisis’
- Biden OMB Nominee Neera Tanden Deletes Tweets Blasting Republicans
Compare and contrast.
- Republican Wins Iowa’s 2nd District Race by Just Six Votes, Flips Seat
- Democrat in Iowa 2nd District Race Goes to U.S. House of Representatives to Challenge Six Vote Loss
This will win him fans on the left.
- Vijeta Uniyal of Legal Insurrection Named to Algemeiner’s “Top 100 People Positively Influencing Jewish Life 2020”
- Australians Banned From Australian Island Bought by Chinese Developer
- Iran Changes Story, Claims Nuclear Weapons Chief Killed by Israeli-Made ‘Remote-Controlled Device’
- China now claims India is original source of Wuhan Coronavirus
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.