The week began with so much promise.
Then everything fell apart.
- Elizabeth Warren finishes THIRD in home state of Massachusetts, but exceeds 1/1024 of vote
- Elizabeth Warren’s Embarrassing Massachusetts Loss Exposes Her Fawning Media Fans
- Elizabeth Warren Drops Out of Presidential Race, Won’t Endorse Anyone Yet
Credit where it’s due.
And suddenly, almost everyone was out.
- Pete Buttigieg dropping out of presidential race
- REPORT: Klobuchar Will Drop Out of Presidential Race, Endorse Biden
- ‘Mini Mike’ Bloomberg Drops Out After Dropping $500 Million On Campaign With Little To Show
- Joe Biden’s Age and Health Are Not Off Limits
- During Town Hall, Trump Explains Why He Won’t Turn The Other Cheek on His Critics
That was quick.
- Did Tulsi Gabbard Just Qualify for the Next Democratic Debate?
- Only Bernie and Biden, No Tulsi, at Next Dem Debate Under DNC’s New Qualification Rules
This was a shock.
- Wuhan Virus Watch: Coronavirus Task Force Expert Reports Vaccine ‘a Month or So’ From Human Tests
- Wuhan Virus Watch: Public Health Emergency Declared in L.A. County Over Coronavirus
- Maybe it’s time to dial back the coronavirus drama
- Greece: Police Struggle to Push Back Migrant Wave
- Israeli Exit Polls: Netanyahu projected winner of Israel election (Update – Bibi short one seat?)
- North Korea’s Ballistic Bluster May Mask Major Epidemic
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.