Socialism Rising Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
The Democrat debate in Nevada this week was pretty lively, wasn’t it? If the candidates started going after each other like this months ago, they might have a nominee by now.
- #DemDebate: Elizabeth Warren promises to go after Bloomberg on stage
- After the Vegas Democrat Presidential Debate, This is Bernie’s to Lose
It might be time for Democrats to start panicking.
Bloomberg isn’t living up to the hype.
- Bloomberg has spent $400 million (so far) to buy the election, but ‘Mini Mike’ Meme is priceless
- Bloomberg Provides Campaign Material for Trump Against Bernie’s Socialism
- A contrary view: Mini Mike isn’t done despite debate debacle
In fact, he’s a disaster.
- Mike Bloomberg as Mary Poppins is a Train Wreck We Can’t Stop Watching
- Bloomberg in 2011: Black, Latino Males ‘Don’t Know How to Behave in the Workplace’
Warren is really falling apart now.
- Struggling Elizabeth Warren Discards Core Campaign Pledge, Will Accept Super PAC Support
- Sinking Warren: Green New Deal Not Enough, We Also Need a ‘Blue New Deal’
Trump, on the other hand, had a great week.
- DAYTONA 500: Trump does flyover in Air Force One and track lap in The Beast
- Trump signs memorandum diverting water to California’s Central Valley farms
- Trump to Visit Los Angeles, Checking on 2028 Olympics Efforts and Homelessness Solutions
Democrats will never stop attacking Trump’s team.
- Rep. Maxine Waters: I want AG William Barr “out of DOJ, disbarred, disgraced, & investigated”
- Democrats and Media attack Trump’s choice of Richard Grenell for Acting Director of National Intelligence
Will Trump pardon him?
When do we get a full scale investigation of this?
- U.S., Taliban Reach Agreement on Reduced Violence Before Possible Peace Deal
- UK: New policy restricts entry of non-English speaking and unskilled foreign workers
- Iran Using Space Program To Develop Long-Range Ballistic Missiles, Says Secretary Pompeo
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
The evil ideology that never goes away.
We are watching the fracturing of the democrat party in real time and it is GLORIOUS.
Socialism is right where it’s been for decades. The problem it the water from the river is split so many ways you can see the garbage at the bottom now.