The Democrat debate in Nevada this week was pretty lively, wasn’t it? If the candidates started going after each other like this months ago, they might have a nominee by now.
- #DemDebate: Elizabeth Warren promises to go after Bloomberg on stage
- After the Vegas Democrat Presidential Debate, This is Bernie’s to Lose
It might be time for Democrats to start panicking.
Bloomberg isn’t living up to the hype.
- Bloomberg has spent $400 million (so far) to buy the election, but ‘Mini Mike’ Meme is priceless
- Bloomberg Provides Campaign Material for Trump Against Bernie’s Socialism
- A contrary view: Mini Mike isn’t done despite debate debacle
In fact, he’s a disaster.
- Mike Bloomberg as Mary Poppins is a Train Wreck We Can’t Stop Watching
- Bloomberg in 2011: Black, Latino Males ‘Don’t Know How to Behave in the Workplace’
Warren is really falling apart now.
- Struggling Elizabeth Warren Discards Core Campaign Pledge, Will Accept Super PAC Support
- Sinking Warren: Green New Deal Not Enough, We Also Need a ‘Blue New Deal’
Trump, on the other hand, had a great week.
- DAYTONA 500: Trump does flyover in Air Force One and track lap in The Beast
- Trump signs memorandum diverting water to California’s Central Valley farms
- Trump to Visit Los Angeles, Checking on 2028 Olympics Efforts and Homelessness Solutions
Democrats will never stop attacking Trump’s team.
- Rep. Maxine Waters: I want AG William Barr “out of DOJ, disbarred, disgraced, & investigated”
- Democrats and Media attack Trump’s choice of Richard Grenell for Acting Director of National Intelligence
Will Trump pardon him?
When do we get a full scale investigation of this?
- U.S., Taliban Reach Agreement on Reduced Violence Before Possible Peace Deal
- UK: New policy restricts entry of non-English speaking and unskilled foreign workers
- Iran Using Space Program To Develop Long-Range Ballistic Missiles, Says Secretary Pompeo
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.