Stop oppressing us, the student protesters yelled as they tried to drown out the invited campus speaker.
Everything is a problem.
- Rutgers Prof Tweets that FOX News is Fascist, GOP is Existential Threat to U.S.
- Students at Washington and Lee U. Want Washington and Lee Removed From Diplomas
- Evergreen State Hosts White-Blaming ‘Equity Symposium’ as Enrollment Continues to Slide
Campus comedy is dead.
- Stand-up Comedy Routine Sparks Racial Bias Investigation at Bryant University
- SNL Comedian Pete Davidson Will No Longer Perform at Colleges
- George Washington U. Hosts ‘Transgiving’ Event for Students
- San Diego State Holds ‘Pronouns Workshop’ in Honor of Transgender Awareness Day
- New Poll Finds Support for Elizabeth Warren Slipping Among College Students
- Deval Patrick Cancels Event at Morehouse College When Only Two People Attend
- College Democrats in Texas Trying to Bring More Voting Booths to Campus With Lawsuit
Focusing on the important things.
The higher ed bubble is real.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.