All the news you may have missed.
We’re less than a week away from the first Democrat debates and the candidates are working overtime to position themselves.
- Competition for the radical base: Warren eating Bernie’s lunch
- Abortion Absolutist Kirsten Gillibrand Doubles Down On Claim That Pro-Lifers Should Not Be Judges
- Memo to Joe Biden: Republicans Are Not Likely to Go Back to the Old Ways in a Post-Trump Era
Bad news for Bernie.
- Tens of People Show Up at Impeach Trump Rallies
- Democrats Launching Major Ad Campaign Against Trump Before Their Nominee is Even Selected
Meanwhile, Trump is still in charge.
What a shame.
- Israel’s Netanyahu Unveils New Golan Community Named After Trump
- Germany: ‘Strong Evidence’ Iran Carried Out Tanker Attacks
- UK Foreign Secretary Hunt Defends Trump’s Tweet Slamming London Mayor Khan
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.