Fallout continues as the college admissions scandal expands.
- Actress Felicity Huffman and Others to Plead Guilty in College Admissions Scandal
- Parents Charged in College Admissions Scandal Turn to ‘Prison Consultant’
- Stanford Rescinds Admission of Student Involved in College Admissions Scandal
Here are a few other scandals that happened recently.
- Retired Law Prof Asks ABA to Censure Law School for Suspending Prof Over Use of ‘N’ Word
- Campus Police Chief Placed on Leave After Students Discover He Liked Conservative Tweets
- Rice University Students Protest During Visit by Vice President Mike Pence
Focusing on the important things.
- Rutgers Dedicates Another $20 Million to Diversity Hiring Effort
- Yale to Expand Diversity Administration
What political bias?
- Amherst College Student Govt. Threatens to Derecognize College Republicans Over Jokes
- Rider U. Schedules ‘Seeing Privilege’ Event at Same Time as Conservative Event Debunking Privilege
- Washington State Bias Response Team ‘Trains’ Students How to Deal With College Republicans
All leftism, all the time.
- College Students Occupy Campus Building Demanding ‘Basic Needs’
- George Mason U. Students Claim Having Justice Kavanaugh Teach Makes Them Feel Unsafe
- Ball State Offers ‘Rape Culture’ Course Students Can Substitute for Other Requirements
Good for them.
What an embarrassment.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.