From the moment Brett Kavanaugh was announced, Democrats vowed to do whatever it takes to prevent his confirmation to the Supreme Court. And now, that’s exactly what they’re doing.
- Judiciary Committee sets Monday vote on Kavanaugh after accuser rejects testimony deadline
- No, the Public Treatment of Kavanaugh’s Accuser is Not Why More Women Don’t Speak Up
- Kavanaugh Accuser: I’ll testify next week IF we can work out details
This is a trap for Republicans. Pray they don’t get caught in it.
- Rep. Eric Swalwell, Jennifer Rubin Mock Sen. Susan Collins Over Threats
- Trump losing patience over Democrat stall tactics in Kavanaugh confirmation hearings
- Kavanaugh’s Accuser and the Sticky Issue of Witness and Victim Memory
Funny, the media doesn’t seem as interested in other abuse allegations.
- #MeToo Hypocrisy: Dems and media look other way as Keith Ellison say his accuser fabricated claims
- Sen. Sherrod Brown’s Ex-Wife Blasts Ad That Brings Up Old Domestic Abuse Allegations
- Hollywood’s #MeToo Hypocrisy on Full Display With Hiring of Accused Director
That’s it, Democrats. Fight among yourselves.
- Chancellor Merkel to Fire Intel Chief: German Media Reports
- China Fire Backs With New Tariffs on U.S. Goods Worth $60 Billion
- India Cuts Iranian Oil Imports Ahead of November Deadline
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.