The rules on campus are always changing and if you ignore them, sometimes there are consequences.
Other times, there are no consequences.
- Student Union Members at UC Berkeley Occupy Dean’s Office, Issue Demands
- Prof Accused of Violent Attack on Trump Supporter With Bike Lock Gets Probation
Otherwise, it’s just business as usual.
- UCLA Pays Students to Promote Social Justice With Funds From Student Fees
- Employee Suing U. Georgia for Declining to Pay for Gender Transition Surgery
- University in Canada Adds Seven New Mental Health Counselors, Students Demand More
Trump on campus.
- Prof Warns Trump Supporters Will Riot When He Leaves Office
- University Study Finds Trump Voters Are Unfairly Misrepresented
Women’s Studies updates…
- Feminist Prof Decries ‘Hegemonic Masculinity’ of Homeless Men
- College in NY to Offer Stay-at-Home Parenting Course Based on Feminist Manifesto
Higher education’s new religion.
- DePaul University Places Emphasis of Strategic Plan on Diversity
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo Now Requires Diversity Statement from New Hires
No diversity of thought is allowed.
Of course she does.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.