It’s important that the Trump administration is making this clear.
It’s why people are allowed to criticize if they choose.
- Speaker at Princeton Uses Keynote to Bash Trump
- Vanderbilt U. Medical Center Lets Go of Trump Twitter Lawsuit ‘Winner’
Free speech is an ongoing issue.
- University of Denver Reportedly Suspended a Student Based Purely on Hearsay
- Spontaneous Free Speech Restricted by Policy at Coastal Carolina University
- Comedians Are Abandoning College Campuses Over Political Correctness
It’s all leftism, all the time.
- Marquette University Offers Guide to ‘Undocumented Student Terminology’
- Transgender Handouts at UMass Examine ‘Gender-Normative Privilege’
- Arizona State Now Offering Degrees in ‘Social Justice and Human Rights’
Sometimes things turn out right.
- Student Activists Lose Battle to Remove Thomas Jefferson Statue From Hofstra
- Former University Student Gets One Year in Jail for False Rape Allegation
This is a big problem.
Of course they do.
- Colleges Host Summer Workshops on Microaggressions
- U. Michigan Seeks New ‘Socially Just’ Administrator to Resolve Campus Conflicts
Who could have predicted this?DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.