Academia is one of the places where you would think free speech would be held as sacred. Sadly, it isn’t.
- UMass Gets Sued for Limiting Free Speech to an Hour a Day
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Threatens to Charge Student Protesters With Hate Speech
- Bill Would Force University of Nebraska to Guarantee Campus Free Speech
This claim is laughable.
This type of garbage doesn’t help.
College Republicans had an interesting week.
- Antifa Leader Ordered by Judge to Pay $11,000 to College Republicans Leader
- College Republicans at San Diego State Single Out Profs They Say Indoctrinate Students
What’s happening at Harvard?
- New Women’s Studies Course at Harvard Will Teach ‘New Models of Sexuality’
- Harvard Sorority Goes Gender Neutral After Ban on Single Sex Clubs
Trump on campus.
- Columbia Course Examines the ‘Persistent Racism’ of ‘Trumpism’
- U. Michigan Leader Exposed for Anti-Trump Emails Considered for Harvard President
Good for them.
It’s not coming down.
You don’t say.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.