Battle for Free Speech Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 07:30am 1 Comment
Academia is one of the places where you would think free speech would be held as sacred. Sadly, it isn’t.
- UMass Gets Sued for Limiting Free Speech to an Hour a Day
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Threatens to Charge Student Protesters With Hate Speech
- Bill Would Force University of Nebraska to Guarantee Campus Free Speech
This claim is laughable.
This type of garbage doesn’t help.
College Republicans had an interesting week.
- Antifa Leader Ordered by Judge to Pay $11,000 to College Republicans Leader
- College Republicans at San Diego State Single Out Profs They Say Indoctrinate Students
What’s happening at Harvard?
- New Women’s Studies Course at Harvard Will Teach ‘New Models of Sexuality’
- Harvard Sorority Goes Gender Neutral After Ban on Single Sex Clubs
Trump on campus.
- Columbia Course Examines the ‘Persistent Racism’ of ‘Trumpism’
- U. Michigan Leader Exposed for Anti-Trump Emails Considered for Harvard President
Good for them.
It’s not coming down.
You don’t say.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Thank you for these little missives, Mr. LaChance. My homeschooled sophomore is just starting the college search. Three of the schools above have been sending her love letters. Mama is not amused.