Social Justice Warriors Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, August 5, 2017 at 07:00am 1 Comment
It’s no secret that the Social Justice Warrior crowd is behind many campus controversies.
- SJWs at Sarah Lawrence College Want Fellow Students to Pay Feminists
- U. Central Florida Diversity Chair: Trump Supporters Not Welcome on Campus
- Before Evergreen SJWs came for Bret Weinstein, they came for this Native American Student
Their culture is embedded in academia.
- U. Michigan Hiring Bias Administrator for ‘Cultural Appropriation Prevention’
- Engineers Confused by Microaggressions Workshop at Academic Conference
- U. Minnesota Has Safe Space Exclusively for LGBT Students and People of Color
That was fast.
- Women’s Studies Scholar Wishes Someone Would Shoot Trump
- Prof Who Wished Someone Would Shoot Trump is Fired
- UC Irvine Rescinds Nearly 500 Fall Admission Offers
- UC Irvine Decides to Admit Most Students Whose Offers Were Revoked
Conservatives on campus.
- UCLA Profs Try to Block Dennis Prager From Conducting Symphony on Campus
- Princeton University to Offer Course on Foundations of Conservatism
This is shameful.
It was done for them.
It sure is.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Nightclub and dorm footage clears USC student, 20, of rape after it showed girl, 19, who claimed she was too drunk to consent being the aggressor, kissing him, and leading him to her room
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4761818/Security-footage-nightclub-clear-USC-student-rape.html#ixzz4ovQvyni8
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook