Future Leaders of America Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, November 26, 2016 at 10:30am 3 Comments
Has everyone considered that some of the snowflakes melting down over Trump will be tomorrow’s leaders?
- Infantilized College Campuses Are a Threat to America’s Future
- OP-ED: College kids are proving Trump’s point
They’re not inspiring confidence.
- George Washington U. Students Don’t Want Police Protection Because Police Supported Trump
- White Students at Pomona College Launch Club for ‘Deconstructing Our Whiteness’
- Hampshire College Will No Longer Fly U.S. Flag After Students Burned One Over Trump
Actions have consequences.
- Loyola U. Maryland Deems America Themed Parties Divisive
- Loyola U. Maryland Under Fire for Criticism of America Themed Parties
See any pattern?
- Obama Education Secretary Urges Colleges to Embrace Social Justice
- Profs Call Founding Fathers ‘Terrorists,’ Dispute America’s Founding
- White Yale Student Accepts His Privilege in Op-Ed
Compare and contrast.
- CUNY Employee Complains About Making $100K For Doing Nothing
- UVA Police Officer Forced to Resign for Shouting ‘Make America Great Again’
The student body.
Remember free speech?
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Er, Uh…..about that Trump meltdown because a cast member of Hamilton dared to address the VP……after the show was over. Oh, the humanity.
I’ll be honest, I don’t see how they could successfully lead anything. Right now their main leverage point seems to be the equivalent of threatening to hold their breath until they get their way.
The most I can see them doing is being the useful idiots that end up ushering in the next generation of leaders, but lead themselves? I just don’t see it.
Voyager, no they won’t be the leaders of the future but they will be the brain dead loyal followers. You know, the ones who have absolutely no personal moral compass and so will do anything, regardless of how evil, for their “Dear Leader”.