Fight for the Future Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you might have missed.
Sunday, February 7, 2016 at 08:30am 1 Comment
Do Democrats still think they’re the party of the future?
- Hillary: Vast Right Wing Conspiracy still out to get me
- Iowa coin toss the “hanging chad” of the 2016 election?
- Bernie Sanders Supporters Can’t Describe Socialism
Republicans are battling each other but look more vibrant.
- Tea Party movement gave us two out of three leading Republican candidates
- Trump Handles Iowa Loss as Well as Expected
- Great Scotts! Rubio and Trump Rake in Post-Iowa Endorsements
The GOP field is narrowing…
- Rand Paul Suspends His Presidential Campaign
- Rick Santorum to Exit GOP Presidential Race (Update – Endorses Rubio)
And should narrow further.
Democrats have bigger problems.
- Cybersecurity Key Issue for Next President Says… Hillary
- Clinton Had Plans to Use Hidden IT Network to Bypass State Department Rules
- Sanders: Gee, Maybe Those Hillary Emails Do Matter After All
And finally, cartoons!
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
By Trevor Loudon
A lot of good people, including many friends of mine, have signed up to support Donald Trump for POTUS. That was understandable when Trump was saying great things about illegal immigration and the media was telling us Ted Cruz couldn’t win.
Now its very clear that Cruz can, and most probably will win, and Donald Trump has revealed himself as more “progressive” than principled.
In my view, restoring the US Constitution would solve the bulk of America’s social, economic and political problems in one fell swoop.
Ted Cruz memorized the entire Constitution at age 14. He has fought several important court battles to preserve it. Senator Cruz lives, eats and breathes the Constitution.
How many times have you ever heard Donald Trump even mention it?”
There’s more. Read the whole thing.