The two big ticket items at Legal Insurrection this week were politics and Christmas.
Let’s begin with Ted Cruz.
- Cruz monkey cartoon – Make liberal media live by its own rules
- Cruz surges in key state polling, but national polling conflicting
Meanwhile, on the other side of the aisle…
- Hillary plays the teary eyes and bullied cards, again
- Gallup confirms Dems getting more liberal
- ISIS didn’t need Trump to recruit and grow, it had the Obama-Clinton foreign policy
Game over for the BDS movement?
- Has the anti-Israel boycott movement peaked?
- This story’s ending gives me hope that anti-Israel campus hate is doomed
- Guide to How Anti-Israel Activists Hijack Christmas
Speaking of Christmas…
- Watch Students Sign Petition to Ban ‘Racist’ ‘White Christmas Song’ From Radio
- Progressive Killjoys: How to discuss climate change at Christmas Dinner
- Take the time to tell others they are important to you
And finally, legal news.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.