“This is a criminal threat to the safety of Supreme Court justices,” Sen. Mike Lee tweeted
As we’ve been covering here at LI, the radical left has declared war on one of the three branches of our government.
They are on the warpath because it’s the one branch of government over which they (now) have no control.
- “A full-blown Color Revolution-style attack on the US Supreme Court as an institution is now in its early stages”
- Senate Hearing On Supreme Court Was “Bad Faith” By “Angry, Bitter Democrat Senators Who Are Furious” There’s A Conservative Majority
- Democrats’ Forever War On Justice Clarence Thomas Ramps Up
- Elizabeth Warren Still Pushing Dems to Pack the U.S. Supreme Court
The leaked opinion overturning Roe was the stated reason for the attempts to shut down DC and to disrupt the business of the Court.
- #ShutDownDC Planning Blockade At Supreme Court On Monday, June 13
- #ShutDownDC’s Attempt To Shut Down SCOTUS A Flop
- Paging Liz Cheney: Abortion Rights Protesters Disrupt SCOTUS Which Threatens America’s Democracy
In addition to attempting to disrupt DC and SCOTUS, protests outside conservative justices’ homes were widespread following the leak, despite, as WaPo Begrudgingly Admits[,] ‘Protests’ Outside Justices’ Homes ‘Appear To Be Illegal’.
- Left-Wing Group Organizes Protests in Front of Conservative SCOTUS Justices’ Homes
- Psaki Won’t Condemn Activists Targeting SCOTUS Justices, Biden Doesn’t Want Abortion Restrictions
- Pro-Abortion Activists Hold Crazed Protests At Justices Kavanaugh and Roberts Home
- Pro-Abortion Activists Target Justice Alito’s Home
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Pro-Abortion Activists Protest Outside Justice Amy Coney Barrett’s House
- Justice Amy Coney Barrett’s Children and Church Latest Target Of Radical “RuthSentUs” Group
- Far Left Activists Are Still Protesting at Brett Kavanaugh’s Home
The outrage resulted in one crazed leftist engaging in an assassination attempt on Justice Kavanaugh.
- Gunman Arrested Outside Home of Justice Brett Kavanaugh Charged With Attempted Murder, Found Address “On The Internet”
- Gunman Angered Over Abortion Leaked Opinion Arrested Near Kavanaugh House, Says Wanted To Kill Him
- Suspect in Attempted Murder of Justice Kavanaugh Reportedly Wanted to Kill Three SCOTUS Judges
The radical left has repeatedly refused to support SCOTUS justices; indeed, Democrats are actively pushing back against calls to arrest protesters and have even threatened to remove security funding for members of the highest court in the country. Indeed, it appears the thoroughly corrupt hactivist currently serving as Attorney General is playing a role in ensuring that the lawless protesters are coddled in their lawlessness.
- Liberals Mock Republicans’ Effort to Protect Supreme Court Justices After Threat to Kavanaugh
- Leftist SCOTUS Stalker Group ‘ShutDownDC’ Offers Bounties For Conservative Justice Sightings
- DOJ Memo Told U.S. Marshals Not to Arrest Protestors Outside of SCOTUS Justices’ Homes
Roe is no longer the law of the land, and abortion has gone back to the states (where it belongs), so you’d think that there would be no reason to protest outside SCOTUS justices’ homes, right?
Yeah, no. Protests are picking up steam again outside the private homes of conservative Supreme Court justices.
Protestors back illegally demonstrating at Justice Kavanaugh’s and Justice Robert’s neighborhoods in violation of 18 USC 1507. Though AG Garland has admitted this is against federal law, authorities apparently do nothing. pic.twitter.com/7Bb1vyg1Eg
— Mary Margaret Olohan (@MaryMargOlohan) May 5, 2023
Their mindless chanting pertains to some kind of “ethics oversight” the radical left dreamed up to try to control the Court. All nine justices signed a statement rejecting this unconstitutional lunacy, yet—and to no one’s surprise—it’s only conservative justices being targeted for the latest round of unethical protesting ‘for ethics.’
ALL Nine SCOTUS Justices Issue Rare Statement Rejecting Senate Democrats’ New “Ethics Oversight” Measures
Miracles really do happen.https://t.co/iZovrOkCTS
— 🇺🇸 Pamela Geller 🇺🇸 (@PamelaGeller) May 1, 2023
The Daily Signal reports on the latest round of illegal protests that corrupt Biden’s corrupt DOJ will ignore.
Illegal demonstrations apparently are continuing to take place at the homes of the Supreme Court justices despite federal law forbidding such activities.
Far-left activists with Our Rights DC posted video on Thursday evening showing them demonstrating at Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s Maryland home, chanting, “We want ethics on the court.” Their remarks come as Democratic lawmakers call for the Supreme Court to adopt new processes for recusals and ethics allegations—essentially making the court answerable to Congress.
This protesting has frequently occurred in spite of 18 U.S. Code 1507, which forbids picketing or parading “in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer” with the intent of intimidating or influencing that person.
Attorney General Merrick Garland has admitted that it is a federal crime to protest outside a judge’s home with the intent of influencing that judge, but he has not enforced that law, though both Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin and former Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan requested that he do so.
Our Rights DC’s video shows the activists walking by Kavanaugh’s home as authorities stand guard.
The Daily Signal has asked the U.S. Marshals Service whether any arrests were made last night. The Marshals Service did not respond to requests for comment.
The activists descended upon Justice Brett Kavanaugh and Justice John Roberts’ neighborhood Friday. The protesters appeared to be outside of Kavanaugh’s private residence in a short video clip posted to Twitter.
“One, two, three, four: We want ethics on the court,” the protesters chant in the video, which then chops between a few moments. Armed security detail appears in the video.
“This is a criminal threat to the safety of Supreme Court justices,” Republican Utah Sen. Mike Lee tweeted in reaction to the video. “Why are U.S. Marshals being instructed not to make arrests?”
This is a criminal threat to the safety of Supreme Court justices. Why are U.S. Marshals being instructed not to make arrests? https://t.co/9Z9KTAJ4DT
— Mike Lee (@BasedMikeLee) May 5, 2023
Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), Chair of the House Judiciary Committee, has opened an investigation into the DOJ order to U.S. Marshals not to arrest illegal protesters outside justices’ homes.
Why are U.S. Marshals being trained not to make arrests of protesters outside Supreme Court justices’ homes? https://t.co/w2rB8AU1BN
— House Judiciary GOP (@JudiciaryGOP) May 5, 2023
Fox News, in a separate article, reports:
Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, is spearheading an investigation into why the U.S. Marshals Service was instructed to “avoid” arresting protesters camped outside a Supreme Court justices’ private residence, “despite the actions clearly violating federal law.”
. . . . “The training materials provided to the U.S. Marshals strongly suggest that the Biden Administration is continuing to weaponize federal law enforcement agencies for partisan purposes,” Jordan wrote in a letter to U.S. Marshals Service Director Ronald L. Davis, first obtained by The Hill, after Britt’s discovery.
“While authorities apprehended the man who intended to do harm to Justice Kavanaugh, we are aware of no other arrests or charges for agitators demonstrating outside of the justices’ homes—despite the actions clearly violating federal law,” Jordan continued, as he seeks to address the lack of arrests.
Jordan also called out the lack of arrests in an interview with Fox News Radio Wednesday, stating that it is a “crime to protest in front of a judge’s home.”
“It’s actually a crime to protest in front of a judge’s home with the intent to change a decision, to impact a pending matter in front of the court. And obviously, that’s what they were doing after the leak came out,” the Ohio congressman said, referring to the protests and demonstrations that occurred after a leak of the Dobbs decision last May.
🚨#BREAKING: @Jim_Jordan sends letter to U.S. Marshals Service Director Ronald Davis demanding information related to U.S. Marshals’ training slides that discouraged Marshals from arresting leftwing protesters illegally harassing Supreme Court justices outside their homes. pic.twitter.com/XVetjpKLR3
— House Judiciary GOP (@JudiciaryGOP) May 3, 2023
It seems quite clear that the radical left won’t rest until they can appoint more leftist justices to the Court . . . by any means necessary.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.