A shocking crime took place at the University of Idaho this week.
- Four University of Idaho Students Found Dead in Suspected Homicide
- Deaths of Four Students at University of Idaho Confirmed as Homicides, Killer Still at Large
But there were other incidents of violent crime. What’s going on?
- Shooting at University of Virginia Leaves Three Football Players Dead
- Temple U. Students Robbed at Gunpoint in Off-Campus Apartment
- Report: Anti-Semitic Hate Crimes ‘Occurring Daily’ on American College Campuses
Of course, there were also some imagined crimes.
- Penn State Students and Faculty Protest After School Cancels Plans for Racial Justice Center
- U. Arizona Black Student Activists Demand Removal of Queer Latina Diversity Chief
- Student Journalists at Central Connecticut State U. Demand School Cancel Showing of Matt Walsh Movie
Compare and contrast.
- Ann Coulter on Shout-Down: Cornell needs to “expel the disrupters and demand that they pay for the speech they prevented”
- New Free Speech Policy at UC-Hastings College of the Law Eliminates ‘Heckler’s Veto’
Biden on campus.
- Federal Appeals Court Temporarily Blocks Biden’s Student Loan Debt Relief Program
- Biden White House Appoints DEI ‘Expert’ to Natl. Board of Education Sciences
Good for him.
It’s important to fight back.
Our own Professor Jacobson speaks.
Well OK, then.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.