All the news you may have missed.
Joe Biden has not even been sworn in yet and the left’s cancel culture campaign is already off and running.
- Twitter Permanently Bans Trump’s Personal Twitter Account so Trump joins Parler (Update – Google Suspends Parler App)
- The Great Purge Expands As CNN Sets Its Sights On Fox News’ Cable Providers
- Facebook Purges #WalkAway Movement Page, Thousands of Testimonials Gone
The list goes on and on…
- Dan Bongino Leaves Twitter for Parler After Being Locked Out of His Account
- Facebook, YouTube, Shopify All Move to Deplatform Trump and Questions About 2020 Election
What Michelle wants, Michelle gets.
The riot at the Capitol is being used as a pretext.
- Trump Supporters Storm Capital Hill, Attack Police and Breaking Windows
- Video of Shooting Death of Ashli Babbitt Raises Questions About Use of Deadly Force
- LIVE UPDATES — Capitol Hill Protest Fallout
It didn’t even matter that Trump spoke out against it.
Of course, no one was cancelled for this.
- Sen. Josh Hawley: “Antifa scumbags came to our place in DC and threatened my wife and newborn daughter”
- Flashback 2020: Six Months of Antifa/BLM Looting, Rioting, and Chaos
Expect a lot more of this.
- Biden, Harris Inject Race Into Non-Racial Riots at Capitol Hill, Lie About BLM Riots
- New House Rules Propose Elimination Of ‘Gendered’ Terms Like ‘Father’ and ‘Daughter’
Good for him.
And there will be no consequences.
- Pelosi Sought To Have Military Limit Trump’s Authority As Commander-In-Chief
- Oops – Looks Like Kamala Harris ‘Fweedom’ Story Plagiarized From Martin Luther King, Jr. 1965 Interview
Build your own Twitter, they said.
- Liberal Activist Group Sleeping Giants Wants Apple, Google to Remove Parler
- Apple suspends Parler from App Store (UPDATE: Amazon kicking Parler off AWS hosting platform)
Progressive law enforcement.
- San Francisco: Soros-Backed Socialist DA Chesa Boudin Under Fire After Parolee He ‘Decarcerated’ Kills Two On New Year’s Eve
- Another Trump-Brokered Diplomatic Breakthrough: Saudi Arabia Ending Qatar’s Blockade
- Merkel’s Government Seeks to Revive Hate Speech Law Citing Capitol Hill Events
- Hong Kong Arrests 53 Opposition Activists, Including U.S. Lawyer, Under New Security Law
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.