Across the country, colleges and universities are enforcing strict new codes related to COVID-19. A new trend is emerging however, which looks like selective enforcement.
- Middlebury College Exempted BLM Protest From Coronavirus Rules After Punishing Others
- Arizona State Suspends Students for Some Coronavirus Violations but Not Protests
- Judge Blocks NYU From Punishing Students for Attending Party Without Masks
The approaching election is making people a little crazy.
- Harvard Political Science Prof Compares Republican Party to Fascist Political Party
- Poll Finds Majority of College Students Prepared to Shame People for Not Voting
- Prof Deletes Tweet Hoping for Death of the Republican Party: ‘F**k ’em All’
Higher education doesn’t seem very politically balanced, does it?
- Democrat Employees Outnumber Republicans by Nearly 13 to 1 at University of Pennsylvania
- Beto O’Rourke Expected to Take Teaching Position at Texas State in Spring of 2021
- Peter Strzok Hired by Georgetown University to Teach at Foreign Service School
Do they even hear themselves?
Paging Mr. Orwell…
How is this acceptable?
Gibson’s vs. Oberlin update.
Why do they have a women’s studies department?DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.