Professor Jacobson and other academic figures addressed the issue of ‘cancel culture’ this week.
- Can Higher Ed Be Saved From ‘Cancel Culture’?
- Academic Death Spiral: VIDEO Highlights From “Saving Higher Ed From Cancel Culture”
It’s an ongoing problem.
The left does things in the name of diversity and inclusion, but their actions don’t match their words.
- Curry College Retiring ‘Colonel’ Mascot to Better Reflect Diversity and Inclusion
- Purdue Consolidating Over Budget Concerns, Profs Worry About Diversity Departments
- Oregon State U. Establishes Therapist Position Specifically for Black Students
The police continue to be blamed.
- Professors Planning Strike to Protest ‘Police Violence’
- U. Chicago Students Demand Abolishing of School Police Department
Trump Derangement Syndrome is alive and well on campus.
- Prof Writes Book Wondering What Happens if Trump Refuses to Give up Power After Losing
- Rutgers Prof: Trump and His Supporters Have a ‘Desire for Power at Expense of Everyone Who is Black and Brown’
- U. Penn Prof Wants Investigation Into How Trump Was Admitted to the University
Black Lives Matter is now embedded in college sports.
- College Sports Teams Follow Pros, Skip Practice in Favor of BLM Protests
- Illinois State U. Athletes Skip Sporting Events After ‘All Redbird Lives Matter’ Comment
This hurts students more than anyone else.
- Washburn U. Returns Jefferson, Franklin Statues ‘to Get Ahead of Possible Disapproval’ From Students
- Black Student Union at U. Wisconsin-Madison Wants 70-Ton Boulder Removed Since It has a Racist Nickname a Century Ago
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.