Your weekly report on campus news.
Higher education in America has gone so far to the left that criticizing Marxism is now problematic.
Stepping out of line can even get you banned from campus.
Liking the current President of the United States is also a big no-no.
- University Student Faces Suspension and Fine for Using Image of Trump as Zoom Background
- College Backs Off Charges Against Student Who Used Image of Trump as Zoom Background
If you disagree, just keep your mouth shut.
- Poll Finds Republican College Students Expect to Self-Censor in Class This Fall to Avoid Upsetting Others
- Petition Demands Dartmouth College Punish Conservative Campus Newspaper
Meanwhile, anything the left wants is required.
The left sees no problem because it doesn’t affect them.
On the bright side, higher ed is getting some much needed scrutiny.
- Justice Dept: Yale discriminates in admissions against Asian Americans and whites
- Republican Senators Propose Penalizing Public Colleges That Restrict Free Speech
- Federal Court Denies Effort by New York to Block New Title IX Regulations
Big update on Gibson’s vs. Oberlin.
Coronavirus is still making a mess of things.
- Returning Syracuse U. Students From Other States Quarantined in Dorms 23 Hours a Day for Two Weeks
- Loyola Freshman Learns On-Campus Living is Canceled Minutes Before Boarding Plane to Chicago
- Campus Workers Sue U. North Carolina System Over Coronavirus Fears, Citing Unsafe Conditions
Remember when college was fun?
Who could have predicted such a thing?
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.