Your weekly report on campus news.
This recent Harvard grad lost her job for making threats of violence.
- Recent Harvard Grad Loses Job After Posting Video Threatening to Stab Anyone Who Says ‘All Lives Matter’
This UMass nursing dean lost her job for saying “everyone’s life matters.”
Meanwhile, the battle of the statues continues.
- California State University-Fresno Students Petition for Removal of Campus Gandhi Statue
- UW-Madison Chancellor Announces Abraham Lincoln Statue Will Stay on Campus
- Hofstra University Agrees to Relocate Jefferson Statue, Student Activists Unsatisfied
With some people cheering from the sidelines.
These schools are considering name changes.
- Dixie State University in Utah Reportedly Considering Name Change
- Washington and Lee University Reportedly Considering Name Change
But not Yale.
Notice a pattern here?
- UC-Irvine Law Apologizes for Highlighting Conservative Group After Students Call it ‘Racist’
- Stanford Student Newspaper Refuses to Run College Republican’s Op-Ed Over Alleged Racism
- Incoming Student Govt. President Faces Calls to Resign for Supporting Police
Oberlin is still Oberlin.
- Gibson’s Bakery: ‘Amicus’ Groups are “really only friends of the Oberlin Parties and not friends of the Court”
- Oberlin College loses appeal in suit by expelled male student, case reinstated
Their worries are justified.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.