Americans Feel Betrayed Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, June 7, 2020 at 08:00am 8 Comments
Americans allowed the country to be shut down for months. Jobs were lost and lives were destroyed. And now, many of the people who forced this to happen, have turned on a dime over left wing riots and protests.
- Virus Politics: Public Health Experts Promote Black Lives Matter Protests, Reject Lockdown Protests
- Wuhan Virus Watch: Whitmer Lifts Stay-at-Home Order Now That People Need to Go Out and Riot
- You Will Be Made To Bow: White Leftists Kneel Before Blacks They Harmed By Being Born White
This is a historic scandal.
- The Bloodletting and Wilding Is Part of An Agenda To Tear Down The Country
- Soros-backed St. Louis Prosecutor Ensures All Arrested Looters and Rioters Released From Jail
- All 57 Members of Buffalo Police Department’s Emergency Response Team Resign
The excuses are outrageous and unacceptable.
- NYC City Councilman: Blame Racism, Not Riots, for Post-Riot Coronavirus Uptick
- NY Times: Blame Tear Gas, Not Rioters and Looters, If There’s New Coronavirus Outbreak
The left is openly engaging in disinformation.
- Hillary Uses Altered White House Photo to Shame Trump for Supposedly Disappearing During Riots
- Fake News: Liberals Use Photoshopped Image To Compare Trump Holding Bible to Hitler
- Paul Krugman Pushes Conspiracy Theory About New Jobs Numbers
The media is worse than ever before.
- CNN’s Chris Cuomo Unaware The First Amendment Protects Only Peaceful Protest
- NY Times Reporters Stage ‘Open Revolt’ Over Tom Cotton Op-Ed Calling On Military To Help End Widescale Riots and Looting
- Reminder: “Hands up, don’t shoot” is a fabricated narrative from the Michael Brown case
This is what Democrats don’t want people thinking about.
- Biden: ’10 to 15 Percent’ of Americans are ‘Not Very Good People,’ But ‘Vast Majority’ are Decent
- Bernie Sanders Staffers at War With Each Other as Election Approaches
- Biden Suggests Police Shoot Knife Attackers in the Leg Instead of the Heart
Antifa has been just waiting for this moment.
- I Watched Antifa Grow, Let Me Warn You About These Terrorists
- Project Veritas Exposes Antifa: Eye Gouging, ‘Do Dangerous Things as Safely as Possible’
- EU Wants to Lift Europe-Wide Coronavirus Travel Ban by End of June
- Investigation: Anti-Israel Activists Falsely Blame Israel for George Floyd’s Death, Stoke Anti-Jewish Violence
- Europe Opens Up For Tourism As Coronavirus Lockdown Eases
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Democrats don’t want people thinking – period.
Nothing promotes racial equality more than to watch a mostly white crowd burn down a successful black man’s business while chanting – “Black Lives Matter!”
He was acting too white. Had to send him back to the welfare-dependence plantation where he belongs. 😐
The democrats either didn’t take into account a lot of people hurt by the lockdowns would be their own voters, or they gambled, thinking they could abuse them without losing them. But then they did what they always do; apply double standards. It was one slap too many. Do you think the high school seniors who lost a graduation ceremony, senior ball, a sports season (and more) didn’t notice the demonstrators/rioters were given a free pass? Americans who play by the rules get bent over while criminals and illegals get special treatment. Ditto for business owners. One of the more egregious betrayals was from Chief Justice john roberts. The guy has no business wearing a robe, Americans, your vote counts, and it has far reaching consequences. Vote out democrats, leftists and RINO’s.
Unfortunately, at least in my neck of the woods, a bunch of those high school seniors are out there protesting.
Most of the protests in the small towns around here have been organized and attended by high school students–their brainwashing is nearly complete.
London mayor Khan pathetically tries
to suggest that Dominic Cummings’s visit to Durham is a bigger public health issue than the tens of thousands of protestors whom he and the police have allowed to ignore lockdown and social distancing rules.
In a complete rebuke to lower court activism the supreme court in Michigan has ruled 7-0 to vacate a lower court ruling attempting to close the shop of barber Karl Manke.
The ruling by the Michigan supreme court on the topic of COVID madness is particularly timely when contrast with Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer defying her own social distancing dictates to permit marches and political protests that she approves.
The hypocrisy and selective enforcement of arbitrary rules/regulations, for ideological and political intents, is beyond stark.
Governor Whitmer has, and continues, to try and destroy the economy and businesses of Michigan residents over a fictitious fear of the COVID virus; but when her political ideology means she needs to break her own dictates, she does so without any regard or concern. A typical progressive politician.
The Last Refuge