Students at Syracuse University are protesting a series of alleged racist incidents. The acts could be real or they could have been carried out by some of the student protesters who are now using these incidents to issue demands. Sound familiar?
- Student Protesters Occupying Building at Syracuse U. Claim They ‘Fear for Their Lives’
- Syracuse U. Hires Former AG Loretta Lynch to Review Campus Police Treatment of Student Protesters
- VIDEO: Student Protesters at Syracuse University Block Traffic
Campus protests are all the rage.
- Protesters From Multiple Groups Interrupt Family Weekend Event at Harvard
- U. Oklahoma: Anti-racism Protesters Demand Provost Resign and University Bring Popeyes to Campus
- Harvard Students Suing School Officials Over Endowment’s Investment Ties to Prisons
Trump on campus.
- Trump administration sides with Asian American students in discrimination suit against Harvard
- Trump Administration Launching Campaign to Tout Alternatives to College Degree
- VIDEO: Baltimore Area Teacher’s History Lesson Allegedly Compared Trump to Nazis and Communists
It’s never enough.
What could go wrong?
Of course he does.
Of course they do.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.