Forbidden Speech Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, January 4, 2020 at 08:00am 0 Comments
On college campuses today, there are some things that just can’t be discussed.
- Talk on Antifa Violence at U. British Columbia Cancelled Over Threat of Antifa Violence
- History Prof Under Fire for Using N-Word in Lecture on Use of the Word in Racist Advertisements
- University of Miami Warns Students Against Use of the Phrase ‘OK Boomer’
Maybe because higher education is ruled by the left.
- Rutgers Student Told Not to Quote Bible in Paper Because of ‘Separation of Church and State’
- Prof Argues That We Need to End Private Homeownership to Fight Climate Change
Oppression is everywhere.
- MLK Day Event at Bard College to Feature Climate Change ‘Oppression’ Artists
- UNC Charlotte Holding Seminar to Help Advisers Avoid ‘Maintenance of Oppressive Systems’
Diversity is more important than everything else.
- The Sciences Aren’t Diverse Enough, Claim Diversity Professionals
- Conservative Law Prof Pens Epic “Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion” Letter
Here’s where this is all leading.
- Poll Finds Only Half in U.S. Now Consider College Very Important
- Nearly 100 Year Old ‘Cincinnati Christian University’ Closes Down
- Two Universities in Michigan Now Facing Enrollment Challenges
Compare and contrast.
- Op-Ed: Today’s Yale Grads Not Qualified to Lead in the 21st Century
- Yale Students Respond to Trump Anti-Snowflake Site by Launching ‘Snowflakes Fight Back’ Site
Someone has to do it.
What in the world?
These things happen.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.