MAGA Studies Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, October 12, 2019 at 08:00am 0 Comments
These are the same people who claim to believe in principles like ‘equity and inclusion.’
- Poll Finds Nearly 30 Percent of Democrat College Students Would Ban MAGA Hats on Campus
- San Diego City College Lists ‘Make America Great Again’ on White Supremacy Pyramid
All things Trump must be protested and shut down.
They have more regard for people who break the law.
- NYU Student Government Claims ‘Jails Do Not Make Us Safe’
- U. Minnesota Students Hold ‘Sit-in’ Demanding Campus Police be Disarmed
Gibson’s vs. Oberlin update.
Free speech continues to be an issue for some reason.
All leftism, all the time.
- Campus Sex Month at UNH to Feature Film About ‘Adolescent Sexuality’
- Stanford University Stripping Campus Buildings of Names With ‘Complex Legacies’
- Environmental Studies Dept. at Bates College Seeks Prof With Background in ‘Ecofeminism’
Sadly, this is easy to believe.
Try this with any other group.
What a shame.
This might not matter very soon.
This would be tough to explain away.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.