Crashing the Democrat Star Chamber Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, October 27, 2019 at 08:00am 5 Comments
Republicans finally did something to fight back against the Democrats’ secret proceedings this week.
The whole thing is ridiculous.
Democrats have good reasons to be worried.
- Hillary confidant won’t rule out her jumping into 2020 race
- Michelle Obama floated as savior of Democrats from radical left general election disaster
- Elizabeth Warren’s ‘Medicare for All’ tax problem
Their convention next year should be interesting.
- 2020 Democrats Defend Tulsi Gabbard Against Hillary’s Claims Russia is ‘Grooming’ Her
- Tulsi Gabbard Fuels Speculation After Announcing She Won’t Run for Reelection to Congress
This should be good.
They better not.
How to not win friends and influence people.
- The True Story of How I Met “The Amityville Horror” Investigators
- New Jersey Taxing Decorative Pumpkins
What a shame.
- We still don’t know who will be the next Israeli Prime Minister
- Iran Beauty Queen Fights Extradition in the Philippines, Calls Regime ‘Terrorist’
- Orban To Erdogan: Hungary to ‘Use Force’ if Turkey ‘Opens Gates’ to Illegal Migrants
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Here’s an interesting article that sheds a lot of light and context on the Obama administration’s corrupt Ukraine activity:
Kerry, Clinton, Biden and many more…. Talk about naming names and spelling out the crimes.
It sheds nothing but bullsh*t. Nothing in it is even slightly plausible. For one thing, the so-called “whistleblower” (for lack of a better name) has been identified as a CIA agent, not asset, who was seconded to the White House. That alone rules Danilov right out.
Also, look who wrote this piece of cr*p. The notorious antisemite and fraud, “Israel Shamir”. Nothing he writes, on any topic, has any credibility, so what’s the point of ever reading it?
Everything he cites is a lie? Really? Most everything is consistent to the facts that have already been established. Shamir being an anti-semite is hardly relevant to the Ukraine corruption situation. The website publishes samples of alternative media. Unlike you, I can wade into the enemy camp without having my brain scrambled.
It’s about adding context to a story we already know plenty about. Ignoring voices from outside our echo chamber is a big mistake. It’s how we (you?) become self-deluded.
So what is it that he says you know to be not factual and relevant? I don’t care about the mundane irrelevancies.
“”the so-called “whistleblower” (for lack of a better name) has been identified as a CIA agent, not asset, who was seconded to the White House.””
According to Schiff. I don’t know how credible Phil’s article is, but I’m pretty sure that Schiff is a liar. Of course there may be more reliable sources as to the spy’s ID, but given that nobody else actually know for sure who the spy is (or even if such a person actually exists), I don’t know who it would be. Everything I’ve seen so far consists of guesswork.