Democrat Impeachment Theater Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, September 29, 2019 at 08:00am 4 Comments
I am calling this theater because that’s all it is. Even if the House really pulls the trigger on this, it’s going to die in the Senate.
- Pelosi Caves and Announces Official Impeachment Inquiry Into Trump
- Adam Schiff Started Hearing With Fake Quotes From Trump, Ukrainian Transcript
- Trump Ukraine Transcript: Asked for Biden Review, But Made No Mention of Withholding Military Aid
And voters won’t forget everything that went with it.
- Report: Former Ukrainian Prosecutor Viktor Shokin Swore Biden’s Pressure Led to His Firing
- The Trump Impeachment Conundrum Democrats Don’t Want to Talk About
- FLASHBACK: Biden Brags About Getting Ukrainian Prosecutor Investigating Son Fired and Democrats Wrote Ukraine, Asking for Investigation of Trump
She will never get over 2016.
You know who’s enjoying this more than anyone?
- Wall Street Democrats Warn They’ll Sit Out 2020 Presidential Election or Support Trump if Warren is Nominee
- Joe Biden’s Lead Evaporating in Key Early States as Warren Advances
- New Polls Confirm Why Elizabeth Warren Dodges the Middle Class Tax Hike Question
- RNC, Trump Campaign Raise $5 Million Since Pelosi Announced Impeachment Inquiry
- Trump begins impeachment counterattack against hypocrites, spies, and Democrats
Legal Insurrection news.
- Legal Insurrection Foundation Fall 2019 Fundraiser — Investigations, Research, Outreach
- Prof. William A. Jacobson named to Algemeiner’s “Top 100 People Positively Influencing Jewish Life 2019”
- Legal Insurrection is Hitting the Road and Headed to Houston, Austin, and DC!
- UK Supreme Court Rules Suspension of Parliament ‘Unlawful’
- “Behind the Mask” — Israeli Report On How the BDS Movement “Desensitizing West to Antisemitism”
- UK: Church Leaders Ask Government to Ban Pointed Kitchen Knives
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Mike Pence-Nikki Haley in 2020. And Trump supports the ticket.
Look for the House Democrats to drag the “inquiry” out as long as possible. After all, it’s a little over 13 months until the next election and Justice Ginsburg (bless her heart) isn’t exactly looking like the picture of health.
There would be much wailing and gnashing of teeth if President Trump (even now under the dark shadow of ‘inquiry’) made another appointment to the SCOTUS.
What goes around, comes around.
We need to go on offense. Hear that, GOP?
Don’t give a dime to the GOP – give it to Trump’s campaign, so he can continue to release the great video spots the corrupt bastards of the GOP should have been producing for years.
chuck schumer said the intel community had six ways from Sunday to get back at you (getting back at a sitting President, which is a shocking statement no one called him out on). #1 was mueller, which failed miserably. #2 is “whistleblower” which is in the process of failing miserably. This tells me the other 4 ways from Sunday are not only going to be huge duds, but solidly establish the intel community is actually bad at the ‘getting back at you’ thing.