All the news you may have missed.
Joe Biden’s campaign strategy so far seems to be divided between hiding from the public and shifting his positions, depending on what the left wants today.
- Biden Supported the Hyde Amendment Before He Opposed It Before He Supported It
- Biden Flips Again on Hyde Amendment, Now Supports Taxpayer Funded Abortions
The rest of the Democrats running in 2020 aren’t doing much better.
- Elizabeth Warren campaign staff votes to unionize
- Bill de Blasio Blasted for Claiming Anti-Semitism is a “Right Wing Movement”
- Sanders and Warren Declare War on Middle Ground Candidates at CA Democratic Convention
This is who they are.
- Harsh critic of Elizabeth Warren elected Principal Chief of Cherokee Nation
- Lesson Learned? Chris Wallace Defends Fox News After Gillibrand Tears Into Network
Meanwhile, Trump moves forward.
- President Trump Commemorates the 75th Anniversary of D-Day
- Trump Drops Tariff Threat as Mexico Agrees to ‘Take Strong Measures to Stem the Tide of Migration’
Keep lecturing us about climate change.
What an awful thing to do.
- German Foreign Minister Will Visit Iran to Save Nuclear Deal
- ‘Purged’ North Korean Diplomat Appears in Public With Kim Jong-Un
- Trump Backs Pro-Brexit Boris Johnson As Next UK Prime Minister
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.