Does everyone remember when the Democrats and their media allies mocked Republicans for having 17 candidates running in 2016? Where are they now?
The field is so crowded, people are getting desperate for attention.
- Beto O’Rourke: Hey, Let’s Spend $5 Trillion Dollars Fighting Climate Change
- Desperate Kirsten Gillibrand Proposes “Free” Money for Political Donations
Joe is already showing signs of his age.
This should help.
Our awful media.
- The New York Times and the European vogue for anti-Semitic cartoons
- Media Called Out for Lumping Louis Farrakhan in with other Far Right Provocateurs
- MSNBC Chris Hayes conspiracy theory: Trump economy surging because businesses undermined Obama
- Among the far-left, Islamists, and violent white supremacists, anti-Israel antisemitism is the common theme
- Venezuela in Chaos, US Supporting Opposition
- Analysis Shows Hundreds of Bots Promoting Boycott of Eurovision 2019 in Tel Aviv
- ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Appears in Video, Justifies Sri Lanka Bombings
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.