Law and Order Week in Higher Education
Your weekly report on campus news.
Saturday, February 16, 2019 at 08:00am 1 Comment
What is it about basic law that these Harvard students just don’t get?
The police are the bad guys? Really?
And why do so many students have such a problem with free speech?
- Activists at Dartmouth Protest Talk by ‘Fascist’ Dinesh D’Souza
- U. Pennsylvania Students Offered Safe Space During Heather Mac Donald Event
- Student Leaders Petition Kentucky Lawmakers for Campus Free Speech Protection
No one is protesting this, though.
Guess what. It’s all falling apart.
- Hampshire College Prepares to Layoff Some Staff
- Linfield College in Oregon Planning Cuts to Faculty
- Students at University in Hawaii Warned to Prepare for School’s Abrupt Shutdown
Things are tough all over.
Maybe this has something to do with it.
I’m sensing a trend.
- Student Op-Ed Asks: “Should White Boys Still Be Allowed to Talk?”
- Yale Student Newspaper Op-Ed: ‘I’m watching you, white boy’
Not even trying to hide it.
OK, now I feel old.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Unfortunately most of these left wing students will graduate into a taxpayer paid job and continue this garbage. Free Speech!