BuzzFail and Bombshells Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 08:00am 1 Comment
The media is so eager to believe anything that will finally bring down Trump, that they end up looking stupid every time they run one of these “we’ve got him now” stories.
- Buzzfeed’s “if true” bombshell report that Trump directed Michael Cohen to lie to Congress
- Mueller disputes Buzzfeed story on Trump directing Michael Cohen to lie to Congress
- Media in various Stages of Grief over collapse of Buzzfeed Trump/Cohen story
That is, when they’re not fact checking something ridiculous.
Or making false accusations based on social justice.
The Women’s March has entered dumpster fire territory.
- Women’s March Leader Tamika Mallory Won’t Say if Israel Has a Right to Exist
- DNC, NAACP No Longer Listed as Women’s March Sponsors
- Women’s March DC turnout flops after pro-Farrakhan leadership anti-Semitism problems split movement
This will backfire.
- VIDEO: Canadian PM Trudeau reiterates BDS is simply “a new frame around anti-Semitism”
- Yellow Vest protestor shot in the back of the head by French police
- German Army Catches Iranian Spy In Its Ranks
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
I just saw a story on Breitbart where Eric Swalwell said on msnbc that all he’s seen points to collusion by Trump. And then as I read his “Evidence” consists of the word “if” about ten times. That makes his entire statement completely false or at best conjecture. Adam Schiff is another one that just lies and the msm lap it up with no hard questions concerning proof. It’s like watching children play “Make believe”. This era in TV journalism will go down in history as the “Dark ages” of veracity.