Democrats won the House but the far left is as angry as ever. What happened at Tucker Carlson’s house seems like a turning point.
- Antifa Mob Threatens Tucker Carlson at His Washington DC Home
- Mob and Vandalism at Tucker Carlson Home Investigated as Possible Hate Crime
- VOX Co-Founder Matt Yglesias Gets Doxxed After Defending Harassment of Tucker Carlson
And we’re still counting votes for some reason.
- Florida Recount Update: Rick Scott Suing Broward County, Palm Beach County
- Arizona: McSally Trails Sinema by Over 20,000 Votes, Vows to “Continue Fighting”
- Florida Sec. of State Orders Recount for Both Senate and Governor’s Races (Update)
Democrats are exactly who you thought they were.
- Report: House Dems to go “All-In” on Impeaching Kavanaugh and Investigating Russia
- California goes full Nuthouse in 2018 Midterms
Republicans scored some great wins.
- Ted Cruz defeats Beto, REPUBLICANS HOLD THE SENATE (Update: McCaskill and Nelson defeated also)
- North Dakota: Republican Kevin Cramer defeats incumbent Dem Heidi Heitkamp
- Israel Boycott funder Democrat Scott Wallace defeated in #PA01
You know what? CNN does suck.
- Trump to Acosta: ‘You are a Rude, Terrible Person, You Shouldn’t be Working for CNN’
- White House pulls Jim Acosta’s press pass for physically blocking female intern from taking back microphone
- China’s Xi Promises to Lower Tariffs, Raise Imports to Cool Down Trade War
- Le Pen party overtakes Macron in EU Election Poll
- SWIFT Suspends Some of Iran’s Access as Trump Admin Restores Sanctions
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.