Your weekly report on campus news.
Academia’s embrace of the far left is starting to get noticed by more people.
- Education Department Official Says They Enforce Laws, Not Social Justice
- Op-Ed: Don’t Hassle Me With Your Microaggressions, You Fascist
- Jordan Peterson: Increasingly, People Are Being Taught by Ideologues Not Educators
The left makes their bias very easy to identify.
- Dean at U. Georgia Attacked on Twitter for Congratulating a Republican Friend
- Religious Studies Prof Thinks Christians Should Support Abortion
- Two Historians Resigning from UVA Policy Center Over Hiring of Former Trump Official
There is push back.
- Princeton Under Investigation for Allegedly Excluding Men From Programs
- Allen West Offers Good Advice to Conservative College Students
- Student Suing Pierce College for Blocking Campus Distribution of U.S. Constitution
I’m sensing a trend.
- Student Can’t Get Straight Answer on School’s ‘Free Speech Zone’ Policy
- UCLA Won’t Tell Conservative Prof Why He Was Fired Last Year
“Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?”
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.