This week, a large portion of the liberal media decided to prove Trump’s point about them.
- Boston Globe Rallies Newspapers for ‘Coordinated Response’ to Trump Press Criticism
- LA Times, Wall Street Journal, SF Chronicle Don’t Participate in Organized Effort to Denounce Trump’s Press Attacks
It’s almost like they’ve chosen a side. Almost.
- De Blasio Allows Security to Remove Reporter Hours After He Declared Love for Free Press
- NBC Reporter, Police Officer attacked at Antifa Charlottesville protest, media mostly silent
- Media Darling Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Banned Press From Local Town Hall
It was also a banner week for virtue signaling.
- MA Mayor Boycotting Sam Adams Beer Because CEO Thanked Trump for Tax Cuts
- Hillary Clinton Praises 11-Year-Old Who Kneeled During Pledge of Allegiance
- Houston Restaurant Forced to Shut Down Social Media Accounts After Posting Picture With AG Session
- FBI Fires Peter Strzok Over Anti-Trump Texts to Mistress
- Trump Revokes Brennan’s Security Clearance, Considers Revoking Clearance From Others Who Allegedly Leaked to the Press
This is just harassment now.
The Manafort circus continues.
- Paul Manafort is being prosecuted because of who he knows. I hope he walks.
- Manafort jury leaves for weekend after failed media attempt to unseal names and addresses
- UK Authorities Arrest Man on Suspicion of Terror Offenses After Car Drives Into Pedestrians Near Parliament
- Collapsed Bridge in Italy Kills Dozens of People
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.