The experiences of women in higher education are obviously very different based on the individual.
- Commencement Speaker at All Women’s College Angers Students by Criticizing #MeToo Movement
- U. Akron Prof Tries to Give Female Students Higher Grades Just for Being Women
For some, it’s more different than others.
Now that I graduated from @KentState, I can finally arm myself on campus. I should have been able to do so as a student- especially since 4 unarmed students were shot and killed by the government on this campus. #CampusCarryNow pic.twitter.com/a91fQH44cq
— Kaitlin Marie (@KaitMarieox) May 13, 2018
Men have their own issues to deal with…
- Department of Education Investigating Yale for Discriminating Against Men
- Texas Tech Offers Transgender Workshop Teaching Men How To Sound Feminine
And then there are the issues which apply to all of us.
- Another Study Finds Massive Lack of Political Diversity in Academia
- Georgia Becomes 10th State to Ban Free Speech Zones at Public Universities
All leftism, all the time.
- Left Wing Student Group Holds Public Burning of American Flag at Beloit College
- Harvard Organization Doxxes Prof for Criticizing Their Portrayal of Trump Voters
- UConn Now Offering Minor in ‘Social Justice Community Organizing’
Police are OK now?
- Liberal Students Call Police to Report Conservative Free Speech Event
- Santa Monica College Advises Students to Report Incidents of ‘Hate Speech’ to Police
Nice of him to let us know.
Doubling down on stupid.
Featured image source.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.