Some college students think free speech means they have a right to silence others.
- Student Protesters Disrupt Charles Murray Speech at U. Michigan
- Protesters at TSU Law School Shout Down Congressman at Conservative Student Event
- U. Oregon Students Shut Down Speech by University President
It never ends.
Words and ideas must also be controlled.
- Poll Finds 58 Percent of Students Think ‘Intolerant’ Ideas Should be Kept Off Campus
- Georgetown Student Paper Now Documenting ‘Bias’ Incidents
- Toronto Schools Removing ‘Chief’ From Job Titles to Respect Indigenous Peoples
Some things just can’t be allowed.
- Student Describing Himself as ‘Karl Marx’ Stabs Campus Group’s Free Speech Ball
- Petition Demands Immigration Debate Be Cancelled at Seattle U. Law School
- Columbia Students Protest British Speaker Critical of Increased Islamic Immigration in EU
Trump on campus.
- U. Michigan President Hid Emails in Which He Insulted Campus Trump Supporters
- College Republicans’ Trump Pence Mural Vandalized at U. Minnesota
- Pro-Trump Ohio State Student Senator Defies Preferred Pronoun Demand
Compare and contrast.
- U. Wisconsin Will Now Punish Students Who Shut Down Speeches
- Student Group at Dartmouth Wants Punishment for Those Who Report Illegals
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.