All the news you may have missed.
It’s time for Democrats and the media to face facts. A member of their ‘resistance” tried to kill elected Republican officials this week.
- Rep. Steve Scalise, Aides Shot at Baseball Practice in Virginia
- Shooter of Republican Congressmen Identified: Trump hating, Bernie loving
- The Internet’s Worst Post-Baseball Shooting Reactions
WATCH: Video shows House Majority Whip Rep. Steve Scalise taken away on stretcher and into helicopter following shooting at Virginia park. pic.twitter.com/naKRc3eoXK
— Good Morning America (@GMA) June 14, 2017
It’s been less than a week and they’re already forgetting it.
- That was quick: News cycle for assassination attempt against Republican congressmen over
- Shooting of Republican congressmen was a long time in the making
- MSNBC Expert Blames Scalise Shooting on Gun “Over-Proliferation”
This was also ignored.
And now back to the media’s preferred narrative.
- 195 Congressional Democrats file Emoluments Lawsuit against Trump
- Morning Joe’s Deutsch: Financial Wrongdoing with “Soviet Union” Will “Bring Down” Trump
- German Newspaper Streams Censored Documentary on European Antisemitism
- Canada detaining record numbers of Mexicans seeking entry
- Pakistan Issues Death Penalty for “Blasphemous” Facebook Post
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.