Useless Media Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 07:30am 2 Comments
It’s been months since the election and the media hasn’t learned a thing.
- Chris Matthews: Trump Family Like “The Romanovs” and “We Know What Happened” to Them
- Year Ago Today Boston Globe Ran Anti-Trump Mock Front Page: Did Predictions Hold Up?
- CNN’s Brooke Baldwin Gets Schooled By 2013 Syrian Gas Attack Survivor
It keeps blowing up in their faces.
- Media Eats Crow After Distorting Sessions’ Speech on Immigrants
- Republican Wins Kansas Special House Election
- Trump Signs Bill Allowing States to Defund Planned Parenthood
- U.S. Drops MOAB on ISIS Tunnel Complex in Afghanistan
- Gorsuch Takes Oaths to Become Supreme Court Justice
- POLL: Far Fewer Democrats are Proud to Be Americans
- Federal Judge Rejects Texas Voter ID Law for the Second Time
- Cherokee scandal likely scared Elizabeth Warren away from running for president in 2016
- German-Muslim Author Faces Death Threats After Publishing Book Critical of Islam
- China rejects North Korean coal shipments, buying American instead
- Report: Slave Markets Have Returned to North Africa
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
The FakeNews outlets, living down to our expectations as usual.
Now THIS is where Morning Rino stories belong.
We can’t expect them to ‘learn’ anything, any more than we expected Pravda to learn anything when it was the propaganda arm of the Soviets. Rather, we need to beat them at the game of information. (Don’t look to the GOPe for help on that – in that regard, we need to simply boot GOPe rats out of office.)
The big game is in education – and we are losing badly. A generation of fascists is being bred, who will prove much more of a threat to the survival of our nation than North Korea ever will.